About the Author
Disclaimer: The information and opinions expressed on this blog are entirely my own, and not necessarily those of my current or prior employers.
I love answering questions on Stack Overflow, especially those on time and time zones. My profile is here.
Some more cool things I've done:
- I contributed to the creation of the
TimeOnlycore data types in. NET, as well as many other internals of how time zones work.
- I have written some open-source libraries and other projects that I keep on GitHub.
- I am the author of the Pluralsight course, Date and Time Fundamentals
- I've been on some podcasts, where you can hear me geek out about date and time, including .NET Rocks, Hanselminutes, Developer on Fire, and DevTalk.
- I've given presented at various conferences. Some of them were recorded, and I keep a playlist on YouTube here
If you wish to reach out to me directly, the best way is via Twitter @mattjohnsonpint. Feel free to send me a DM there. If you're not into Twitter, you can email me at mattjohnsonpint at gmail dot com.